Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2007

Holy Cow- 6 Years!

Tomorrow morning, Joern and I are off (after I pack, of course,) to celebrate our anniversary! I am SOOOOO excited! Except, surprisingly, I am even more excited about the fact that we`ve been married 6 years than the going to Venice thing! My excitement started in January. I still remember just how I felt 6 years ago today, and how utterly amazed I was to be marrying Joern. I can´t believe I still feel all giddy when I look at Joern, or hold his hand, and I am still utterly amazed that we´re married! So, even though this is a little early, I just wanted to wish Joern a very happy anniversary!

Keine Kommentare: