Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Samstag, 11. Juli 2009

XP: Vote For Finn!!!

My friend, Andrea's son Finn has been entered in a baby photo contest. If she wins, they will get a fabulous photo session for one of the cutest little boys ever!

The polls are open and its is easy to vote! Go to the site and cast your vote for Finn! The contest opened on Friday, July 10th at 12 noon EST and will run till end of Monday, July 13th at midnight.

Thanks Ryan for this great idea! I'm sure once you get to the site, you too will see who is clearly the favorite in our hearts!

Thanks everyone and good luck Little Finn!!

Keine Kommentare: