An online board of women living abroad that I participate in has been playing blog tag - and I'm it! These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (check!).
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Teresa tagged me and so here are my answers:
1. I would like to own a home in Mallorca, Spain one day.
2. I am a NASCAR fan.
3. I do most of my clothes shopping on the internet. I didn't realize this was not so common until recently.
4. I don't take sugar in my coffee.
5. I have never been farther west that Ohio in the US, yet have traveled all over Europe.
6. If I could, I would travel to Tokyo and India.
I tag: Nell, Becky, Emily, Christina, and then I give up!!