Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008

Our new plans and our new blog


image from: www.ptmortgage.com
The new year will hopefully bring with it a new home for us! I think my mom would be pleased that she can help us to buy a new house even though she is not physically here with us anymore.
We started looking at homes earlier this year, but it was nothing serious. Now we know that we can own a home, and we have started looking more seriously. We've begun our offensive in earnest. We're slowly gaining information on the choices we have available to us.
To honor this new adventure in our lives, I have begun a new blog. I am sure it won't be updated all that often, because we have more adventures than simply our move. But, I would really like a place to compile all our information and to document our journey.

2 Kommentare:

Nell and Pat Abroad hat gesagt…

i'm not sure if trdlo is always available... I imagine it is, but this christmas season is the first i've come across it. congrats on beginning the home search! I wish Pat and I were settled enough to start thinking about it. I'm sure the day will come, however.

Melaina25 hat gesagt…

I love the giant pyramid! We had one since we went to Germany in 1993 and I bought my Mom one (my Dad has the 93 one) a few Christmases ago at the Edinburgh Xmas Market.