Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2010

Sparking new travel dreams

2011 is already off to a good start from my point of view.  A new flight route is being added to Stuttgart. 
As of April 1, Aer Lingus will now be flying out of Stuttgart to Dublin!  By adding this flight route, we will now be able to quickly and easily travel to one of my fave countries- Ireland!  Hooray!

1 Kommentar:

Sarah hat gesagt…

I am a total lurker here from Pennsylvania and found your site via the "Nest". My family and I planning our trip to Germany this summer, so I have been reading your blog. I read your entry about your trip to Munich and wanted to know, do you remember where you stayed? If you could help out, that would be fantastic!

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Sarah