Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2008

In case you were wondering

One of our little junior kindergarteners is very close to becoming a big sister. She is currently the youngest of 3, but her mom is due in the next few weeks. So, I was asking her about the baby today. Here is an excerpt of our conversation... and just a warning, it WILL make you laugh :)

Me: "So, are you excited about the baby?"
E (that's her first initial,): "Oh yeah, I already love the baby!"
Me: "Oh, that is so sweet of you. Have you already seen pictures of the baby in your mom's tummy?"
E: "Yeah, it looks all funny though. Do you know where we got the baby?"
Me: "Where?"
E: "We went to Canada and my mom got a baby in her tummy."
Me: "Canada?"
E: "Yeah, Canada. That's where you get babies from."

So now you have it. Trying to get pregnant? Go to Canada!

Keine Kommentare: