Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!


June 9, 2001


Gras, France. April, 2005

Punting. Cambridge, England. October, 2006

Holiday After Party, December, 2006

NYC. December, 2006

It seems hard to believe that 7 years ago today, Joern and I promised to spend the rest of our lives loving each other. Over 7 years, we've had our share of good and bad. We've traveled back and forth to America, Mallorca, Monaco, England,Italy, and many other wonderful places. We've dealt with job changes, family illness, personal illness. We've spent days straight together, and months apart. We've welcomed and lost family members. We've had countless cups of coffee together and eaten hundreds of kilos of asparagus. We've hosted some incredible parties, and had just as much fun on our own. No matter what, we've stuck together. Our relationship has grown and matured along with us. Despite the cultural differences, despite the miscommunications due to language, we've managed to do it all with a smile and a hug. Our love continues to grow and improve. Joern and Allison then, now, and forever.
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venice, Italy. June, 2007

Mallorca, Spain. March, 2008

Keine Kommentare: