Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Montag, 23. Juni 2008

My Mosaic

I found this idea on the blog of a fellow expat, Sarita in Sevilla.
It looked like a way cool idea, and they really do come out great.

Here's what you have to do:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Where do you live?




1. The Plumeria Doric Allison, 2. Whole Wheat Spaetzle and Turkey Sausage Bento Dinner, 3. Immigrant children & Education By: Kaitlin Ahlenius, 4. The closed window, 5. OUT16199951, 6. Apple Martini, 7. sunset meridien, 8. My Yummy Heart.., 9. Happiness, 10. Alcázar, 11. I Love New York, 12. Mercedes-Benz McLaren

It would be cool to see some other's mosaics!

1 Kommentar:

Sarah Gemba hat gesagt…

Love how yours came out! I love me some Jude Law too. :) And thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!