Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Samstag, 6. September 2008

A moment to be totally self-indulgent

Alright, I decided to forego new clothing, new housewares, whatever. I decided on my bag, and just purchased it. I am now the owner of a Kate Spade! This girl is moving up in the world. I am now dying to get it, and will post me with my Kate ASAP!

image from www.katespade.com

Keine Kommentare: