Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009

Happy belated Valentine's Day

Jörn and I spent Valentine's Day looking at new houses. We attended a building information day at FingerHaus, a company we really like. We left on Friday night, and spent the night in Frankenberg/Eder, about an hour north of Frankfurt. After the big day, we drove to Wetzlar to spend Valentine's night. Wetzlar is an adorable city, and I immediately fell in love.
Today, we visited two more model homes in the Frankfurt area.
We are exhausted and excited.
I will post more about the weekend, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy belated V-day, and good night :)

Keine Kommentare: