Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

Bella Italia- July 2011

We made two short trips to Italy in July.  Instead of lots of explanation, I thought it would be better just to sum up the two weekends with a bunch of pictures.

In the Alps, near Lichtenstein.

Splügenpass.  Elevation: 6,932 ft.

Chiavenna- I'm in love!

From Milan to Venice

Lido di Jesolo

Enjoying an evening cocktail (alcohol free, of course,) by the hotel pool.

Yum!

Treviso

Venice at night

Festa Redentore (Feast of the Redeemer)

Last stop before home- fruit, veggies, and wine!







Keine Kommentare: