Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011

15 weeks

*How far along?: 15 weeks


*Total weight gain: So far, I've gained about 1.3 kilos, or about 2.8 lbs.

*How big is baby?: Today, the baby is the size of an orange!

Your Baby: Week 15

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements. from: www.thebump.com


*Maternity clothes?: I put on my biggest pair of jeans this morning, and realized that I may only hava few days left to button them.  Looks like a trip to H&M is in my near future!
*Sleep?: Sleeping fine, and much less tired than last week. 

*Best moment this week?: Not really baby related, but we spent a few days in Italy.  It was the Erbse's first trip to Italy :)

*Movement?: I can't figure out if its my pulse or movement.  The problem is that I have to breathe at some point, at which time I lose the feeling of whatever it is that I am feeling. 

*Food cravings?: Watery fruit, salads

*Labor signs?: Fortunately, not yet

*Belly button in or out?: Innie.

*What I miss: the thought of going home and not eating clams and lobster
*What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the Erbse move

*Milestone: no real milestone, aside from Erbse's first trips, and booking my flight home next week.

Keine Kommentare: