Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011

17 weeks

*How far along?:  17 weeks

*Total weight gain: I had a really hard time eating last week.  I lost about 3 kilos, or 6 lbs.  Combined with the loss of 1 lb. two weeks ago, I have now lost 3.5 kilos since my BFP. 

*How big is baby?: Today, the baby is the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
From www.thebump.com

*Maternity clothes?: Nope, my jeans are snug, but since I lost weight, my already slightly baggy jeans now have a little more rooms to close. 

*Sleep?: No complaints here, sleeping great!

*Best moment this week?:  Definitely that I'm feeling much better!

*Movement?: Not yet, but I am looking forward to it!
*Food cravings?: chocolate cereal, fruit

*Labor signs?: Too early!

*Belly button in or out?: Innie.

*What I miss: this week, not much

*What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the Erbse move

*Milestone: no real exciting milestone this week
 
*Bonus bump picture:
 

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.