Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011

Dear Little Erbse

Well Little Erbse,
Today, I am 7 weeks pregnant, which means that you, dear Little Erbse are 5 weeks old!  We have been together over on month.  Your daddy and I love you so.  We have discussed changing your name this week, because you're no longer the size of a pea, but more like a blueberry.  But, you are our our sweet little pea.

Thank you Little Erbse.  So far, I haven't been very sick.  Just a little queasiness, but nothing too big.  You seem to love orange juice though, because surprisingly, it helps to settle my stomach.  With all the vitamin C I am drinking, you're certain to have a sunny personality!

We're doing well so far Little Erbse.  I did get my test results back though that say that I am not immune to a virus called CMV.  This means that I need to be extra careful at work, with all of our little cutie-pies, so that you don't get sick.  Believe me, Little Erbse, I will do everything in my power to keep you healthy.

Well Little Erbse, here is to the next few weeks, then the next few months, to when we meet.  We're on the downward slide now in the first trimester, only a few more weeks to go now, and we'll be out of one big danger zone.

Stay strong Little Erbse, we love you,
Your Mommy and Daddy

Keine Kommentare: