Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Sonntag, 31. August 2008

Pictures and MY Schultüte!

I said that I would post pictures from the awesome fireworks festival last week Sunday. Well, here they are:


The balloons that were flying above our house earlier in the day.


The show with the dancers with fire


The tightrope walker






I also didn't remember to post about my own Shultüte! My friend Iris, who is German, gave me my own Schultüte to commemorate my first day of first grade. Even kinder, she got me a PINK one! I really love my first Schultüte ever! Thanks Iris!

Keine Kommentare: