Welcome to our life!

Hi, I'm Allison! I'm a thirtysomething, freshly baked, stay-at-home mom. I'm originally from Connecticut, now living in Germany, hence the name of the blog. I live in southern Germany with my German husband and our baby boy. Life has turned out to be nothing I ever expected, and am so incredibly happy with it! We certainly do have a lot of laughs! I hope you will enjoy following our new experiences raising a little half American/ half German in a little German town.

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008

Tomorrow

It is quite obvious that Joern has been really bitten by the travel bug.
This is where we're headed tomorrow:


And this is where we will be Saturday and Sunday morning:

image from: www.italyheaven.co.uk

So, I will have not only to write about Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont, but now, I will have to add Venice and Venice Lido (the beach) to my list!
Happy weekend everyone!

1 Kommentar:

Emily hat gesagt…

Oh how fantastic! I can't wait to get back to Venice - it's so spectacular and romantic. I hope you guys have a great time - how could you not!?